Ready to learn? Let's get started!
Get Certified Today
Become a master of the basics
What can I expect?
- Essentials courses are a combination of lecture/lab instruction with an emphasis on hands-on lab activities.
- Classes are scheduled and offered throughout the year.
- Operational up-to-date system software and hardware simulate actual customer environment wherever practical.
How will Dealers benefit?
Dealers will gain skills to configure, install, operate, and troubleshoot ACRE products.
How will System Users benefit?
System users will learn how to competently manage, program, configure and operate the ACRE Software Product Lines.
Time for a refresher?
Take our self paced recertification courseThe Recertification course is specifically designed to serve as a reminder for those who completed an ACRE Essentials Course anytime over two years ago. The participant will be trained in all new system hardware, software, features, and functions, and will have 2 weeks to complete.
Recert- Access It!
Recert- DNA Fusion
Need to learn about the hardware?
Take our hands-on hardware courseThis course is designed to cover the Mercury hardware that is utilized throughout Access It!, DNA Fusion, and SMS. This course is only offered in person at our corporate headquarters.
In Person- not prouct specific
What do I need to know about Virtual Training?
With ACRE virtual training, users take advantage of a completely online experience. Courses are designed with our customers in mind, transferring some of the most complex technology available in understandable, skill-building pieces.
Course outlines below:
- Students will need two (2) monitors for the training – one to view the instructor’s screen and another for their lab. This can also be accomplished by projecting the instructor’s screen in a conference room and having individual laptops to complete lab exercises.
- Please ensure that you have the google chrome browser installed. This will allow you to remote into the software and have live hardware. If you think there are remote limitations on your computer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a test run PRIOR to your course date.
- A camera (webcam) is also required to obtain a certification for the course.
Do I need recertification?
The Recertification course is specifically designed to serve as a reminder for those who completed an ACRE Essentials Course anytime over two years ago. The participant will be trained in all new system hardware, software, features, and functions, and will have 2 weeks to complete.
Where is Classroom Training?
ACRE's in-house training, held in Addison, TX, provides a more personal approach to meeting your training needs. Attending training at our office allows the student to remain focused on learning without the distractions or interruptions from their work environments. Participants will get hand's on experience with ACRE software and hardware. Upon completion at the end of the training course, attendees will be certified technicians in the software of their choice.
Cancellation Policy and Fees
Course fees are fully refundable if you notify ACRE at least seven working days before the course starts. Refunds will not be entertained for rescheduling or cancellations received after this time.
Student substitutions are acceptable as long as we have been notified at least two working days before the course starts. The substitute must meet the course prerequisites or be approved by ACRE Management.
ACRE reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course. Normally, at least two weeks' notice will be given. In the event of a cancellation, any payment made for the canceled course will be refunded or can be held for a rescheduled course, if desired.
For more information on product education or to enroll in one of our course offerings, please contact us.